Thursday, July 7, 2011

Don't Taze Me

Why does everyone think I'm creepy? Okay, don't answer that. Why do people I don't know think I'm creepy?

So I went to the mall to snag some clothing with which to show off my enormous biceps. As I was browsing, I hear over the intercom, Security camera to section C.

I look around, and notice, I'm in section C. The only person in section C. Then I notice three employees congregating a distance away from me. They were making uncomfortable glances my way.

What the...

I decided to casually make my exit, all the while wondering what it is about me that gets people so worked up. Maybe it has something to do with the way that I go through stores. I do act like a hummingbird with ADHD and OCD when I shop. I'll walk up to a rack, feel a shirt, sit there and think about how I would look in the shirt, and how it would fit. Then I move on to another display across the store. Then I come back, fester, and move on again. I'm particular, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment